Valley International Journals case studies, review articles and technical notes. The journal allows free access to its contents, which is likely to attract more readers and citations to articles published in Valley international Journals. The Journal accepts original and innovative submissions in English on the understanding that the work is unpublished and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
Original Research Papers.
Valley International publishes work that contributes significantly to the scientific knowledge in computer sciences and Engineering fields.
The manuscripts must be single-spaced typed, written in fair grammatical English. Latin plurals should not be used if the English equivalent has become the accepted form, e.g., formulas not formulae. Use of hyphens, capital letters and numbers written or spelled out (e.g., 8 or eight) should be consistent throughout the manuscript.
1. All manuscripts must be in English and in MS Word format.
2. They have not been published in whole or in part in any other journal.
3. The e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of all authors must be provided.
4. Illustrations (figures) of manuscripts should be in computer format.
5. Authors must state in a covering letter when submitting papers for publication the novelty embodied in their work or in the approach taken in their research.
6. Manuscripts submitted under multiple authors are reviewed on the assumption that all listed authors concur with the submission and that a copy of the final manuscript has been approved by all authors.
The review output will be one of the following decisions:
1. Under Review
Format & Style
Text of manuscript should be arranged in the following order:
Title, Abstract, Introduction, Body Text, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements and References.
Title: Title should be short and enough to explain gist of your research work.
Abstract: It should be of not more than 150 words for brief reports and 250 words for original articles and other article types. At the end of the abstract you must provide 3 to 8 keywords.
Introduction: Introduction should state the purpose and summarize the research work.
Body Text: It should be elaborative enough to explain all the procedures, methods, observations and data. Use heading and subheading and references wherever needed.
Result and discussion: It is preferred to discuss all the results in detail in case of original research paper. To explain observed data you can use figures, graphs and tables.
Conclusion: A conclusion might elaborate on the importance of the work or suggest applications and extensions.
References: It includes all the papers, website, books etc. which is referred by author(s) in the present research work.
The entire document should be in Times New Roman. For page style author should use the sample paper (template), attached with this guideline.
Publication Frequency- Monthly