Infections with Entamoeba histolytica are seen worldwide and are more prevalent in the tropics. About 90% of infections are asymptomatic, and the remaining 10% produce a spectrum of clinical syndromes, ranging from dysentery to abscesses of the liver or other organs. Extra-intestinal infection by Entamoeba histolytica most often involves liver. Pleuropulmonary involvement, seen as the second most common extra-intestinal pattern of infection, is frequently associated with amebic liver abscess. Pulmonary amebiasis occurs in about 2-3% of patients with invasive amebiasis. .